Friday, February 4, 2011

A family of 4!


We are a family of four now. Its funny, it feels like Addison has always been here. I forget what its like to just have 1 child to put in the car, 1 child to get up in the morning, 1 child to change diapers for, and many more situations.

2 are always better than 1.

I wouldn't change having 2 for the world! I am so excited to see how Zachery and Addison interact with each other. I am already getting a glimpse by the smiles Addison gives Zachery when he goes to talk to her and play with her. Yes, I said play with her.

Today he decided he wanted to play baseball with her. He took his glove, put it on her hand, and asked me to stand her up so they could play. As of now, he can't wait to share his toys. We will see how that goes when she actually takes his toys. For now, I will enjoy everymoment of Zachery wanting to hold, kiss, and play with his little sister.

Addison is wonderful right now. Talking, smiling, squeeling! She will be the child who plays and screams for no reason at all. Maybe shes working on her singing voice! Shes a petite little thing, but really long.

Now, its time to get to bed so I have the energy to get up with my 2 babies! Enjoy the merged blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment